Shrek The Musical
Based on the Dreamworks Animation Motion Picture
and the book by William Steig
Book and Lyrics by
Originally produced on Broadway by
DreamWorks Theatricals and Neal Street Productions
This amateur production is presented by arrangement with Music Theatre International (Europe). All authorised performance materials are also supplied by MTI Europe www.mtishows.co.uk
Following their 2019 production of Mack and Mabel the multiple-award winning Carlton Operatic Society will be back at the Theatre Royal Nottingham with the larger than life blockbuster Shrek – The Musical!
Based on the story and characters from the Oscar®™ winning DreamWorks Animation Film, this hilarious and spectacular production turns the world of fairytales upside down in an all-singing, all-dancing must-see musical comedy.
Join Shrek and his loyal steed Donkey as they set off on a quest to rescue the beautiful Princess Fiona from her tower, guarded by a fire-breathing, love-sick dragon. Add the vertically challenged Lord Farquaad, a gang of fairytale misfits, and a biscuit with attitude and you’ve got an irresistible mix of adventure, laughter and romance, guaranteed to delight audiences of all ages!
26th - 30th May 2020, Nottingham Theatre Royal
- Tuesday 26th May 7pm
- Wednesday 27th May 2pm & 7pm
- Thursday 28th May 2pm & 7pm
- Friday 29th May 7pm
- Saturday 30th May 2pm & 7pm
- Stalls: £30.50 (concessions £27.50), £27.50 (£25.00), £24.50 (£22.50)
- Dress Circle: £30.50 (£27.50), £27.50 (£25.00)
- Upper Circle: £27.50 (£25.00)
- Balcony: £17.50
Concessions & Special Offers
- Royal Friends: Concession prices on Tuesday 7.30pm performance only, excluding Balcony seats *
- Family ticket for 4 (up to 2 adults) £108 (top price tickets) or £100 (second price tickets)
- Under 25s, Over 60s, Students: Concession prices on all performances, excluding Balcony seats
- Groups 10+: Buy 10 tickets and get the 11th ticket free
- Registered Disabled: Accompanying adult free*
Please note that there are no concessions in the Balcony. * Only available via the Theatre Royal Box Office.