Music by ALAN MENKEN, Lyrics by GLENN SLATER,
Book by CHERI STEINKELLNER & BILL STEINKELLNER
Additional Book Material DOUGLAS CARTER BEANE
Based on the Touchstone Pictures Motion Picture "Sister Act" written by Joseph Howard
Hallelujah! This spectacular show is the amazing comedy musical that has them packed in the pews.
It tells the hilarious story of Deloris Van Cartier, a wannabe diva whose life takes a surprising turn when she witnesses a crime and the cops hide her in the last place anyone would think of - a convent! A cautious Mother Superior encourages Deloris (Sister Mary Clarence) to help find the voices of her fellow sisters with outrageous sparkling results.
With a large sprinkling of glitter Sister Act rejoices in all things joyful.
28th - 31st May 2014, Nottingham Theatre Royal
- Wednesday 28th May 7.30pm
- Thursday 29th May 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Friday 30th May 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Saturday 31st May 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Stalls: £19.50, £17.50, £15.50
- Dress Circle: £19.50, £17.50, £10.00
- Upper Circle: £17.50, £15.50
- Balcony: £10.00
Concessions & Special Offers
- Royal Friends: Save £3 in the Stalls & Dress Circle and £2 in the Upper Circle on Wednesday 7.30pm performance only*
- Under 25s, Over 60s, Registered Unwaged, Students: Save £3 in the Stalls & Dress Circle and £2 in the Upper Circle on all performances
- Groups 10+: Buy 10 tickets and get the 11th ticket free
- Registered Disabled: Accompanying adult free*
Please note that there are no concessions in the Balcony or the Bench seats in the Dress Circle. * Only available via the Theatre Royal Box Office.
This amateur production is presented by arrangement with JOSEF WEINBERGER LTD. on behalf of MUSIC THEATRE INTERNATIONAL of NEW YORK. Orchestrations by Doug Besterman, Vocal and Incidental Music Arrangements by Michael Kosarin, Produced on Broadway by Whoopi Goldberg & Stage Entertainment in association with The Shubert Organization and Disney Theatrical Productions. Originally Production Developed in Association with Peter Schneider & Michael Reno and Produced by Stage Entertainment. World Premiere Produced by Pasadena Playhouse, Pasadena CA and Alliance Theatre, Atlanta GA. Sheldon Epps, Artistic Director, Susan V. Booth, Artistic Director, Lyla White, Executive Director, Tom Pechar, Managing Director, Tom Ware, Producing Director.